Now onto some of the life type updates...
- My laptop died! But I gave it electric shocks and brought it back to life! That would've been a disaster of ginormous proportions! So I'm glad I could cancel that funeral!
- My brother has been on a workout plan and has helped a young girl at church lose about 40 pounds in a little less than 4 months. And I am jealous! Like deep seeded jealous! I feel he hasn't called me, supported me, encouraged me, helped me at all! And although this young lady is 21 (and at 21 when I did WW the weight did fly offa me) and is a completely different person than I am, I can't help but feel she has taken up time that belongs to me. And she's being doing that in other ways with my brother as well...and here is the only place I will allow myself to admit my jealousy aloud.....which feels good to let out.
- I've been concentrating a lot on my spiritual growth. I changed churches a few months ago and have gained so much knowledge since then. It was truly divine intervention that led me to this church where I am being provided exactly what I need. This is partially the reason I was away from blogging.
- I met someone very nice. I will update on that in the future if there is still something to update on at that time! But I pray that it is something that will bring me happiness and content and not pain or hurt. And I believe God will graciously answer that prayer. And regardless of whether it leads to friendship or a relationship, that is enough for me!
- I am studying for boards....the MAIN reason I've been away from blogging. Once a certain length of time goes by it feels like I have too much to say to do a "quick" blog! So....I end up putting it off until I have more time, which of course never seemed to come! Hence the reason I'm up at 3 a.m. typing!
- I have not and will not stop losing until I have reached my goal. No matter whether I am blogging or not, trust me, I am in this to win this. Whether I have setbacks, gains or losses, I am in this for life. Never will I disappear and say....I just gave up. No No NO NO NO! NEVER! 20 years from now I hope to be blogging (about maintaining my loss of course) and continuing to talk about my journey. This is for life! 135 here I come!