Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cute as a Bunny Challenge (Me So Hongry)

CHALLENNNNNNGGGGGEEEEE!  (for those avid Cosby Show fans, you know exactly how I said that!)

I just started following this great blog and as I was perusing through her posts, I found her challenge that began on Monday.  The idea is to lose 1 lb per week for 7 weeks until Easter.  I am so happy that I was able to join the challenge.  I currently weigh 167.  I really would like to lose 8 lbs or more to be in the 150's by Easter.

Challenge is ONNNNNNNN!

On another note, I am so happy to have discovered her blog.  I am getting to know her better via her past posts.  I thought I was the only embarrassed person who would admit to having gained back the weight lost with Weight Watchers.  Go visit her site for yourself, it really is a great blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment