I was a part of Trina's Cute as a Bunny Challenge. The goal was to lose 7 lbs in 7 weeks. I began the challenge at 167 lbs and since I weigh on Wednesdays today is the final weigh in for me. Altogether I lost 4.8 lbs. I had some weeks where I didn't lose an entire pound and others that I stayed the same. However, although I didn't get the 7 pounds, I am happy with my performance in my first ever challenge!!!
Which brings me to my next point - Tammy's Beach Challenge! Read the post I did on it if you missed it! I'm going to switch my weigh in days to Friday for the rest of the month for the purposes of the challenge. The goal is to lose 10 lbs in 1 month. I will be a grinning, skipping, giggling fool if I achieve that!!! Since the start of the challenge, I've been exercising daily to help meet that goal and I plan to exercise 2x/day three times per week.
- Thursday (April 1) = only 20 minutes on the elliptical (hadn't seen the challenge yet)
- Friday = 30 day Shred with Jillian Michaels
- Saturday = 45 minutes at the gym on treadmill (intervals, walking, jogging, running)
- Sunday = 45 minute walk at the park
- Monday = personal training session at 5 p.m.
- Tuesday = didn't have time to workout but cleaned my apt, took all the trash down to the compactor on foot, not by car as usual.
- Wednesday = have a P.T. session at 5, will do 30 shred in a few minutes...
I've been drinking pretty much nothing but water, so that is one thing that I struggled with in the beginning that I really have made leaps and bounds of improvement in. I just wanna see that scale move just a bit faster, but so long as I don't gain, I'm happy!
Thank you ALL so much for your comments on my last ranting post. Some were so touching, they brought tears to my eyes. It was such a moment for me, realizing that you not only sympathized but empathized with me. Thank you very much.
Here are some pic's of what I've been eating lately.