Monday, March 15, 2010

Snuck on the scale...

Wednesday is my official weigh in day...but I just had to sneak onto the scale yesterday.  LOL.  I tried to hold out but curiosity got the best of me.  Well, it read 164.2 which would be a 2.6 lb weight loss in 12 days...AWESOME for me!!!  I am going to hope and pray that a little bit more comes off by Wednesday my "official" weigh in day!  I think the key change for me was realizing I needed to eat MORE!!!  After I started tracking I realized I wasn't hitting even 1000 calories!  No good!  So now, I track like a fiend along with eating the allowed foods for the appropriate phase of the Fat Smash Diet.  I will officially enter Phase III today.  Technically, I have been here already but never really added the foods and then went back to Phase I to break through my plateau.  Who knew...eating more = weight loss!  :-)

Thank you to those who complimented my nails and wished me luck on my date.  Yes, I did do them myself...I've always had a "flair" for doing hair and nails but stopped once I went to college and got into wearing acrylic nails.  Eventually, I got tired of the money and upkeep as well as how weak it made my real nails and removed them.  Also, as medical students, we cannot wear fake nails - but polish?!  We can do that!  lol.

My date went well.  Nothing that is making me gush, but I did enjoy myself.  I'm attracted to him physically and he has some great personality traits, but we shall see...I will definitely be seeing him again to see where it leads.  All I am asking for at this point is to have someone I enjoy spending time with, no other expectations.

Still trying to find that "auto-pilot" with eating....it is definitely work for me to get my meals right so that I hit my calorie range consistently, but as with anything else, it will come with time.  Looking forward to working out this week!

8 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! 2.6lbs! That is great! Glad you had a good time on your date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on the loss! I usually sneak a preview myself lol. I am glad your date went well, and that you have a great attitude about it all. Can't wait to see if you've lost even more in two days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the weight loss. Glad that the date went well-there's more in life than just weight loss and studying right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the sneaky weight loss, lol! I hope Wednesday brings more good news. Glad your date went well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the weigh in...I missed the date post i need to go back girl!!.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a nice date and a fabulous sneak peak at the scale! Congratulations. I've always wanted nice nails but they just won't grow long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing wrong with a little peek pre-weigh-in, lol! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete